Pioneer DJ introduces the DJC-WeCAi controller cable to enable an iPad device to be used with its line of DDJ-WeGO and DDJ-ERGO DJ controllers. The DJC-WeCAi cable connection transforms an iPad device loaded with Algoriddim Inc.'s "djay for iPad" app or "vjay for iPad" (available for purchase in the App Store) into a music source and control window for the DDJ-WeGO or DDJ-ERGO. With the "djay for iPad" app and use of the special cable, the DDJ-WeGO or DDJ-ERGO can be used for playback of music from an iPad's iTunes library offering scratching and mixing operations as well as diverse functions including HOT CUE, sampler and effects. With the "vjay for iPad" app, the controllers can perform scratching and visual mixes using videos, music and camera roll images stored in an iPad, including the "PULSE CONTROL" function for performances using images and lights.
• Cable allows iPad device to directly plug-in to DDJ-WeGO and DDJ-ERGO.
• Transforms iPad device into a music source or control window for the DDJ-WeGO and DDJ-ERGO.
• Works in conjuction with Algoriddim Inc. "djay for iPad" app or "vjay for iPad" app.
• "vjay for iPad" app and cable allows for use of videos, music, and camera roll images stored in an iPad.
• Cable can be used to charge and provide power to accompanying controller. (standard power adapter not included).
• Connection to iPad requires Apple Camera Connection kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).