The DDJ-SP1 sub-controller is designed for Serato software users, specifically for "Serato DJ," the DDJ-SP1 is a slim and compact sub-controller that uses multiple performance pads, controls, buttons, and knobs to trigger a variety of unique audio samples and effects. The DDJ-SP1 is designed to be the ideal companion to Pioneer's new DJM-900SRT mixer but can also be matched with other systems via its MIDI controller functionality.
• Slim, compact sub-controller designed specifically for use with SERATO DJ software
• Sixteen "performance pads" on the sub-controller for seven different functions including hot loop, auto loop, manual loop, hot cue, roll, slicer and sampler
• Dedicated sampler volume slider conveniently located to quickly control the output of the 16 trigger pads
• Slip Mode function enables continuous music playback in the background even when loops and hot cues are being performed
• FX Knobs/Buttons are arranged for easy operation of iZotope Inc. effects within SERATO DJ software
• Powered by USB