Pioneer introduces the latest DDJ-SX2 controller for Serato DJ with "Serato Flip" functionality. The new DDJ-SX2 is the industry's first controller to use Serato Flip, which can record and playback a user's hot cue operations. In addition, the model features specially designed operation buttons, multi-colored Performance Pads, and improved JOG wheel reaction time.
• First DJ controller to integrate the new "Serato Flip" Hot Cue sequence operations with dedicated buttons for record and recall build quality
• Bundled with Serato DJ software featuring 4 decks, dual deck control, slip mode, sync-able sampler, and high-quality FX
• High accuracy jog wheels featuring CDJ-type on jog display including "Hot Cue Countdown"
• DVS functionality and ability to be used as a stand-alone 4-channel mixer to connect CDJs and/or analog turntables
• 8 velocity sensitive, multi-colored illuminated Performance Pads