The HDJ-1500 exemplifies the look and feel of pro-style headphones designed with large over-the-ears cups that not only look sleek but also contribute to their excellent performance. The model incorporates ultra-comfortable narrow low-resilience urethane memory foam ear pads to create a tight seal around the ears and significantly reduce external sounds. The urethane memory pads are also finished in durable leather for great feel and extended comfort. For additional convenience and DJ preference, the included ear pads can also be replaced with Pioneer's optional HDJ-EP01s open-cup protein leather ear pads which sit around the ears.
• Increased bass response and frequencies
• Newly developed design which reduces background noise
• Innovative sound-isolation chamber isolating low and mid frequencies
• Each earpiece swivels up to 45° and can be flipped around 180°
• Easy fold-away structure design
• Compact protective carrying pounch included
• Available in deep silver, black chrome and white