The CDJ-2000nexus can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, and now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android smartphone/ tablets, and a computer via Wi-Fi. Using Pioneer's rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis and more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ-2000nexus. Users can also perform the same wireless function with a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
• Industry's first DJ player with Wi-Fi source connectivity
• Free rekordbox music management software included
• Now compatible with Serato Scratch Live software (requires Serato Scratch Live software download and current CDJ-2000nexus firmware version 1.13)
• Redesigned 6.1 inch full color LCD display with new graphic user interface
• Pro DJ Link: Sync up to 4 CDJ-2000nexus to share one audio source, Beat Sync, and identify music key via Traffic Light
• Performance functions including Slip Mode and Quantize
• DJ software MIDI/HID control