The REMIX-STATION 500 enhances DJ performances with its ability to generate a range of sound effects with a variety of buttons and controls, all accessible at the user's fingertips. The REMIX-STATION 500 offers three effect sections, Rhythm FX, Scene FX and Release FX, for simple musical arrangements and features the industry's first "Pressure Controller" knobs, which further alter and vary the effects of the arrangements. In addition, the system can also act as a USB controller when used with the included VST/AU/RTAS RMX-500 Plug-in software.
• Rhythm FX Section - Five audio effects that can be increased and decreased with a turn of the large knob as well as altered when the knob is pushed down, activating the pressure controller.
• 4-Beat Sequencer with five Instrument buttons (KICK, SNARE, CLAP, HI HAT and CYMBAL) that can be performed and over-dubbed with a simple touch.
• Scene FX Section - Five unique Build-Up and Break-Down effects that can be performed via a separate large knob to increase or decrease the parameters as well as alter the effect with a push of the knob.
• Release FX - 3 different effects that eliminates the current music playing and leaves only the sound effects when activated.
• REMIX-STATION 500 Plug-in VST/AU/RTAS plug-in software included